R2C grinders feature a sturdy painted steel frame. With two ground porphyry cylinders, R2C can reduce many products used in pastry baking and the restaurant industry to a fine powder, such as nuts, sugar, chocolate, nutmeg and pepper. The refining process is carried out by passing the product through two granite cylinders, whose distance can be adjusted by a handwheel, to obtain different particle sizes. Refining is also perfected by the rear cylinder which, in addition to turning, oscillates on its axis. The R2C grinder is available in one or two speed versions for chocolate processing.
- Body and guards of painted steel
- Nr. 2 porphyry cylinders: diam. 15 cm – length 32 cm
- Hopper and safety guards of inox steel
- Scraper and product collecting tray
- Cast-iron gears in oil-bath
- Cylinders can be spaced of over 15 mm
- Back cylinder oscillating on its axis for better grinding results
- R2C/2V: version with 2-speed motor (for chocolate)
- Standard voltage: 400V-3ph-50Hz
Handle for cylinders adjustment.