DOUBLE ARM MIXER
TUFF double arm mixers are machines that guarantee high quality of the finished product, thanks to the movement of the two arms, which incorporate oxygen into the dough and reduce overheating to a minimum. TUFF double arm mixers feature a traditional operating system with two-speed self-braking motor and come in capacities from 46 to155 kg. (with TUFF HYDRO models from 45 to 110 kg.) They feature painted steel frames, fixed bowl, stainless steel bowl and arms, AR guard and wheels. Gears are in oil-bath. The moving shafts are installed on ball bearings. On request the Tuff mixer can be supplied with one or two timers. This mixer also comes in a range of colors for people who want to combine maximum function with an innovative and appealing design.
- Structure of painted steel mounted on wheels
- Fixed bowl of inox steel
- Bowl guard of transparent AR and steel
- Mixing arms of inox steel and upper part of cast-iron; one arm adjustable in height for all models
- Gears in oil-bath
- Standard no. of beats/minute for all models: min. 40 – max. 60
- No. beats/minute on TUFF HYDRO: min. 35 – max 80 (ARMS)
RPM: min. 5 – max. 14 (BOWL)
- Standard voltage: 400/3 ph/50 Hz
Control panel TUFF.
Control panel TUFF 2T.
Control panel TUFF INV.
Control panel TUFF HYDRO.
TUFF 45 55 65 95 110 130 160
2 speeds, manually operated
TUFF 2T 45 55 65 95 110 130 160
2 speeds and 2 digital timers
TUFF INV 45 55 65 95 110 130 160
variable speed, 1 digital timer
TUFF HYDRO 45 55 65 95 110
variable speed different for bowl and arms, touch screen (SUITABLE FOR HIGH HYDRATION DOUGH)