DOUBLE ARM MIXERS
TWINTECH is a patented double-arm mixer, featuring a number of significant innovations in comparison to traditional mixers. Firstly, it guarantees greater efficiency and is more environmentally-friendly because there is no oil required on the gears. In fact TWINTECH features techno-polymer gears that do not require oil, offering advantages in terms of service life and silent operation. TWINTECH performs 40 strokes/minute in the first speed and 60 strokes/minute in the second speed. The standard features of all double-arm mixers produced by Domino include AR guard, self-braking motor and elements moving on ball bearings.
TWINTECH mixers are also equipped with stainless steel arms; with models 45 and 55 one arm is height adjustable to make it easier to remove the dough from the bowl. Various colors are available to complete the care we put into the design of this double-arm mixer, a crucial tool in bakeries, confectioner’s and pizzerias that love to combine function with aesthetic appeal.
- Structure of painted steel mounted on wheels
- Fixed bowl of inox steel
- Bowl guard of transparent AR and steel
- Mixing arms of inox steel and upper part of cast-iron; one arm adjustable in height for models TWINTECH 45 e TWINTECH 55
- Fixed arms of inox steel for TWINTECH30 model
- Gears of Technopolymer (no oil)
- Standard no. of beats/minute for all models: min. 40 – max. 60
- Standard voltage: 400/3 ph/50 Hz
Control panel TWINTECH.
Control panel TWINTECH 2T.
Control panel TWINTECH INV.
TWINTECH 2T 30 45 55
2 speeda ad 2 digital timers
TWINTECH INV 30 45 55
variable speed, 1 digital timer